Tuesday 24 April 2012

Life is uncertain, eat dessert first- Bay Vista

Rumor has it that I am dead and leave the world without contributing a single post to this blog.Lol, chill out guys. I am safe and sound, still sleep well, eat a lot.
So you must be thinking, what the heck were you doing these days? Well, I was too busy with the assignment, or rather...
Ok, I will admit that, too busy eating.
After discovering that my weight is on a steady move towards 80 kg, I finally convinced myself to stop eating for a little while. 
I always believe that good things should be shared with each other. For instance, gourmet cuisine, or fat. How can I put on weight alone? It would considered to be selfish.
Then, Let's start with something that no one can resist, and something that accelerate the increase in your body weight so you guys can catch up. Dessert.
Bay Vista from outside
The other day my girlfriend asked me to drive her to Rockdale to visit one of her friends. I was so cbf cos it would take me more than half an hour to get there. And I have never been there, my only knowledge about Rochdale is that radio commercial in which a kid keeps yelling "Rockdale Mazda" to her parents.  Most of all, with petrol price soaring these days, my budget is tight. She knows me so well that before I was about to say "no", she said her friend want to take us to a "amazing  best dessert shop she has been to."
Guess you know what happened next. In an hour, I was there. 
View of Botany Bay
I love beach. I love sunshine. Though my favourite is always Bondi, I would make do with this unknown beach. Music is slow, not too loud to hear. Light is dim, adding a little romantic and exotic feeling. Wind brings the smell of the sea. Sitting by the window, everything is just perfect. I could spend the whole afternoon sitting there and staring at the sea, or traffic. 
End up, pretty much I spent the whole afternoon staring at the menu. I just couldn't make up my mind! Too many choices. Eventually I decided to use the same old trick, ordering the picture items. Don't laugh. It works, as always.
Chocolate fountain, see?
While I was waiting for my order, I walked around and had a closer look of the shop. On the wall, there are many funny slogans. My personal favorite is"The belly rules the mind". Turn around, I found the fountain of youth. Back to the table, I was shocked by the size of the serve. After shock, is excitement.
Snickers Crepe









Melting chocolate and walnut wrapped with hot crepe and carmel syrup on top. Chocolate slowly flowed on to my tongue, the soft texture of crepe and crunchy walnut, the flavor exploded in my mouth and I did not say a single word before I emptied the dish. 
Inca gold







Ice cream with melting chololate, marsh mallow, strawberry toped with cream. Strawberry is the icing on the cake. I couldn't finish all but picked out all the strawberry, they were so refreshing.
Rocky mountains







Looks like a mountain right? It indeed is. When i ate it, I was really thinking, why there are still this much. It's like a mountain, you would never be able to dig all of the stones and make it disappear.




+: water view, excellent dessert, good environment
-: too far away, who is gonna go there just for a ice cream apparently, excluding me
Will I go back again?
Definitely. I will remind my girlfriend to visit her friend on a regular basis.
How to get there?
I would recommend to drive there, or take a plane, since you can see the airport from the shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment